May 22, 2015

May 2015 Boxycharm


Hello Loves!!!

As you may know I love trying new makeup and finding new brands that I may not have heard of yet! 
One of the was that I do that is by subscribing to monthly subscription boxes. I have subscribed to Ipsy which is ten dollars a month but the products where small sample sizes! 

Then I found Boxycharm! 

Here is what you would get-
  • each month has a different theme 
  • a flat rate of $21
  • box values over $95 (comes with description of each product and original prices)
  • 5 items (usually 4 full size 1 sample size)
  • confirmation emails with tracking info
  • auto payment with save credit card number
  • Charm program - where you can review the products and earn points to go towards buying products
  • FREEEEE SHIPPING!

Click here to signup and order your box today!
(my referral code! Enter at checkout or sign up SGRXbThUSE41M2NIMTBCWVYxM0RnaUhhSGZXM2VvS1h1bzVpb1QvZCs5VT0=)

May 2015 Boxycharm-Bold and Beautiful



XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment


UP