June 1, 2015

Please tell me I am not the only one that is beyond excited for the recently announced Grey Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian -EL James I was just scrolling through Facebook and... there it was!

JUNE 18th 2015

There is nothing that I like more then a good book and when I read Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and First Shades Fred by E L James I was not able to put them down. I'm not joking I was late to class, skipped meals, didn't read for my classes, and lost many hours of sleep.

As many have probably seen there was a great deal of controversy that surrounded these books. I don't plan on getting into much detail about that but from my point of view if these types of books are not your thing then don't read it. No one is forcing you to do something you do not want to do.

Now That that is off my chest I shall resume my fan girl ways. I literally could not get enough of this couple. Even though they each had there problems some more simple then others there was an undeniable attraction between Anastasia and Christian. It was intense, beautiful, and sad at times.

I got used to get so upset every time I called my grandmother because she wanted to talk about the books but I didn't finish them at the same time she did. Due to the fact that I was still in school and no matter how much I did not want to do my work I eventually had to. In in many of our conversations we would both talk about how great it would be if E L James would write a book in Christians point of view!

Now where do I pre-order?? Update! I pre-ordered it and it will be here on the 18th! Click here to get your copy!!!

XOXO


No comments

Post a Comment


UP