April 30, 2015

My All time Fav Beauty Youtubers

Many of my friends ask, "How did you learn to do your makeup?"

The answer to that is YouTube. There was a time when I did nothing but watch makeup tutorials on YouTube in my spare time! When I got home form work, on my days off, before i went to sleep, on break at work, and even in the car on road trips.

I never learned how to apply makeup when I was a teenager just because I was such a tomboy and was into sports that I really didn't think about it much. It was not until recently that I started to really use, buy, and literately become obsessed with makeup.

Here are my top favorite makeup YouTube channels:

Go check them out they are AMAZING. 

Now of course these are not the only people i watch but this post would be like 2 pages if I put all of my subscriptions. 
Who do you think I should check out? Who do you love? Let me know down bellow! 

XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment


UP