April 28, 2015

Colour Pop

So I may be a little late!

I was scrolling down my Instagram timeline and something caught my attention and I just had to share it with you all. MY FAVORITE EYE SHADOW BRAND HAS COME OUT WITH A HIGHLITER COLLECTION!

Colour Pop has the most amazing, vibrant, shimmery eye shadow that I have ever seen. They have mattes, pigments, lippie stix and pencils , cheeks, and NOW highlighters.

Not only are they great products but you can not beat their price point.

  • single eye shadows-$5
  • eye shadow quads-$20
  • Highliters-$8
  • lippie stix and pencils-$5


THAT'S A STEAL!

They are always doing a different collaborations with YouTube beauty volggers! Kathleen Light has just launched with them the Where The Light is eye shadow quad.

Have you tried their stuff yet? If so whats your favorite? Leave a comment down bellow!

Some of my favorites are: lovely, one the rocks, tea party, and bill.

XOXO

P.S. They do FREE shipping after $30. for any online shopper and makeup lover you know that you can hit $30 in no time.

No comments

Post a Comment


UP