May 15, 2015

New Workouts!

Hello Loves,

I wanted to tell you really quickly about the new workout videos that I found on YouTube the other day!

For the longest time I really wanted to get into Yoga and Pilates but didn't really have the time nor the money to be paying for a bunch of classes. I did a bunch of research on pinterest and came across a ton of pictures and videos. Pictures didn't work at alllllll and the majority of the videos I found were super short and no good.

UNTILLLL.....

Blogilates- Cassey Ho is so encouraging and has videos ranging from easy to difficult. She walks you through every move and teaches you how to breath correctly. She has a bunch of 5 min workouts for different parts of the body like arms, but, or abs. She is amazing go check her out. Her website also has great printable, meal plans, and the best part SHOPPING.






Then there is.....

Yoga with Adriene- Adriene has the best yoga videos that you can ever find. Now I found this page by a recommendation from one of my Favorite YouTube Channels, That Girl Shae XO.
I am so EXCITED to start my 30 days of yoga!






Who are your favorites? Let me know who gets you moving!

XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment


UP