May 4, 2015

How to decorate your Graduation Cap

Its about that time again! Yep you guessed it Graduation time. When I graduated high school I didn't even think about decorating my cap. Then when I got to college I noticed everyone decorates there cap. I knew that my cap was going to be decked out. Four years later, an internship, multiple organizations, 2 jobs, and a dog took up all my time. I decided to send my cap and Mr. Mans up to New York for to get decorated.


This year I have the privilege of helping my friend decorate hers. So here we go!

Step 1- Head to Michael's and grab everything that you will need. I do not recommend this glue that is in the picture. I cant even explain how much it sucked for this project! Use a hot glue gun! (The X at the top of the cap was to help us distinguish the front of the cap.)

Step 2- Cut out the letters that you will need for you quote "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough" This might seem like an extra step to some but you will see why we did this in the next step.

Step 3- Lay out everything before you start to stick or glue anything down so that get everything in the place you want them to be. You see how "failure" is up way to high this is what happens when you don't have line placers. Use a pencil to draw straight lines for you to follow.

Step 4- Place your letters and glue down your other decorations. 

Happy graduation Class of 2015!!!
XOXO

No comments

Post a Comment


UP